shearling moment


I've been looking for the perfect shearling coat and fell in love with this 60's inspired navy number from the French brand ba&sh. They don't have any shops in the US yet, but they're quickly expanding (they just opened their first boutique in London a few weeks ago where I got my coat). In the meantime, you can order online at Revolve & Asos. They are worth checking out- I was just planning on popping into the boutique, but found myself filling my dressing room to the brim. I wore my new coat out in London on a chilly day exploring Hamstead Heath & Kenwood House.

I've done quite a bit of traveling since this day so stay tuned as I finish my European posts this week! I'm currently in NYC and head back to San Francisco for the first time in 3+ months tomorrow so you can continue to follow along my insta @heathersedit. 


Comments

Popular Posts