style edit: bff's

On Krystal: Karla Spetic dress, Charlotte Olympia clutch (sold out, but someone please get the taco), Manolo Blahnik pumps, Jennifer Zeuner Hamsa & lariat necklaces

As I mentioned in my last post, my best friend & travel partner in crime, Krystal, has left San Francisco and moved to NYC. I'm feeling a little uneasy about it now that she's really left to be honest! She's always been incredibly supportive of me pursuing my dreams, including a stint in London last year, so now it's my turn to encourage a long distance move. Mostly though, I'm feeling inspired because I've heard about her dream to live in NYC as long as I've known her so I'm thrilled that she really did it.  Listening to your friend's dreams over the years and then watching them come true is one of the best feelings in the world.

I was excited when she asked me to do some photos as part of her "Left my Heart in San Francisco" series.  I'm so happy we have these pictures because it captures our experience taking on the city together so perfectly. A moment in time to sum up many years that's now in the past. We have an especially close bond (in part) because we cross over into the biggest parts of each other's lives more than anyone else. We both work at Google & play in the fashion world so it's easy to understand first hand what the other is going through. 

Even though I'm sad to see her go, she'll be traveling to SF and I'll be traveling to NYC for work so we may end up catching each other more than when we were living in the same city.  In fact, we'll be hitting up broadway and celebrating my birthday together in NYC in a mere 9 days! 

 You can follow along with us on instagram @krystal_bick/@heathersedit and now snapchat @krystalbick/@heathersedit

Good luck my dear friend and see you soon!







Comments

  1. such a stylish friend couple! you can really see the bond in the photos :)

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's interesting when blogging friends become real life friends, because no one really understands this blogging thing better than one who blogs too.


    Happy Medley Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts