babes

Rules of Etiquette skirt via Nordstrom, Tibi top (old, but love this pink Tibi top), Alexander Wang bag (old), Zara heels (similar Steve Madden heels here), vintage earrings 

Well the apocalypse has come and my best friends are officially starting to have babies. Kidding aside, I'm excited and attended my best friend's baby shower welcome event this weekend. I was suppose to bring a book, but I had a bit of a difficult time finding one that didn't offend me. When I googled "baby books for bad ass little girls" nothing really showed up. I eventually came upon Dragons Love Tacos via Mother and that was perfect. For my main gift, I bought a Baby Einstein toy so for the rest of the child's life anything intelligent she does, I'm going to remind my friend that things might have turned out differently had I not bought such a stimulating toy. I'm having a great time with this baby thing!

As for my outfit, I styled this skirt completely differently from the last time I posted it (here). I paired it with a Tibi top and it looks like they were made for each other. This pleases me considering a Tibi set is guaranteed to be one of the chicest things you can wear.

Shop the look here:

Comments

Popular Posts