obligatory 2012 look back

2012 was a year of change. 

I had a lot of firsts...

....like my first time in Miami


...and Sweden


.....and Carmel


....and Big Sur


....and my first polo match. I was almost trampled getting this shot. I learned not that you should get out of the way when a large animal is stampeding towards you, but rather an affirmation to get the money shot or die trying.


...and my first time sitting front row at a fashion show. So it was for the students of the Academy of Art  San Francisco and not NYFW, front row is front row! I was given free drink tickets & my name was on the seat too ~brushes shoulder off~



I visited many old favorites...like Chicago (view from Trump Tower pictured)...


....and Maui..where I was on a boat (bitch). I actually make sure I am on a boat at least once a year so I can sing this song. 


I covered backstage at Prabal Gurung x2 for New York Fashion Week.


I brought a bus full of friends to wine country to celebrate my birth. Well, this one ended up being legendary. So much pressure to top it next year. I can do it. I know it.


I checked off many more San Francisco restaurants from my bucket list. Highlights including Spruce (pictured), Berma Superstar, Star Belly, Dosa, Bi Rite creamery, and Mission Cheese.



I wore my insides on the outside.


....in more ways than one. Not going to lie, it's super weird feeling the outside air on your upper thighs when you're suppose to be dressed. I implore you to try it out. 


...and for the third year in a row, also known as the best night of my life, I shut it down with The Golden Girls Christmas Special Drag Show.

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!


 I appreciate each of you everyday for taking the time to stop by- have a happy happy new year and cheers to the year ahead!

Comments

  1. thanks for a clever recap! cheers to an even awesome-er 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Excited to see what 2013 is all about :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts