pj party

vintage top & Filippa K pants, Topshop spike bracelet & skull bracelet, vintage Christian Dior necklace, Tiffany ring, Michael Kors watch, Boutique 9 pumps

I love wearing slinky, pajama esque clothes into the office. It makes getting out of bed so much less painful. Clover Canyon is a particular favorite designer to achieve this kind of look (but with prints so even better). My first year out of college (which is just like college as it turns out), I really did have to wear my pajamas to work because I had slept at my boyfriend's and proceeded to lock myself out of my apartment in the morning-and I rocked it. I tell you this only to establish credibility that  I've had some experience in pj styling. 

Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS LOOK! Props to you. & I love the hair cut - you look so city chic!

    Xo. Allie at alliewears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so comfy but still so put together:)
    Cheers!
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. Those pants are great. I adore Clover Canyon as well!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to tell myself it it cost over $50, even though it may look like pjs, they are so totally pants and ok to be worn in public in fact MADE to be worn in public! So there, all you pj pant haters. I'm with you on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts