the big one



Wearing: Assad Mounser necklace, Alice + Olivia pants, Steve Madden Heels, Rory Beca Top, Furla jelly bag, Ben Amun bangle, Eugina Kim turban  

As many of you have heard, I won the Galeries Lafayette + ManRepeller contest for a trip to Paris to walk in the world's biggest fashion show! I shit you not.  This is more than a dream come true because my dream was to attend a fashion show, but I'm legit walking in this one and it's in Paris!!!! If you heard a shrill scream on Monday around 8pm PST that was me. Once I was in the top ten, it was up to Leandra to pick me so fate obviously intervened. My heart palpitations and night terrors that I had while waiting for the results have stopped now, thank you for asking.

Right when I think this is the holy grail of once in a lifetime experiences and this is the most exciting thing to ever happen to me...I get an email asking if I'd like to extend my trip two more complementary nights. Twist my arm! Yes, yes you can pay for me to stay two more nights in frickin Paris! 

Thank you to my readers who voted and my friends who made it their personal mission to help me win!! I love you motha fuckas! Am I using too many of these !!!?

I'll be hitting up New York Fashion Week before I jet to Paris and I have even more BIG news about that so come along with me on this ride and follow on Bloglovin or Google.

Comments

  1. THAT IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATSSSSSSSS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you!!! I absolutely loved your look, and that is insanely exciting that you won!!! Cannot wait to her all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is amazing!!!

    so happy for you!

    this will be the trip of a lifetime!!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You put together a killer look; congratulations!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooohoooooooooo!!!! So so excited for you. Cant wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! So j. Have a blast out there and can't wait to see pictures. :)

    Annie
    http://inspiredbythesethoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts