my birthday, the sequel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For my birthday, my boyfriend took me to an adorable French restaurant tucked away in North Beach called Cafe Jacqueline. I've been wanting to go here forever when I heard about a little French lady (Jacqueline, doi), who makes almost exclusively souffles. It's a long two hour+ dinner since souffles take a long time to prepare  (really debated warning him of this ahead of time) so it makes for a very romantic evening. The best part of the dinner was that he remembered to call ahead and be sure they put a candle in our dessert for my wish.
 Crab Souffle
 Chocolate Souffle


 *My recommendation would be just coming here for dessert to get the same experience

Comments

  1. This looks like so much fun! And all those souffles -- so decadent.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so tasty! How sweet of your boyfriend.

    Laurenlovestoshare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crab souffle? Ohhh wow. Happy belated bday Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try Cafe Jacqueline for years! Definitely need to pop over there for dessert.Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts