costa rica vacation guide

Tabacon Hot Springs at the Arenal Volcano. We stayed at the resort and got a great deal through Gilt Jetsetter. Entry to the hot springs is $40 alone, but if you are staying at the hotel you have access for free so it's well worth it. Skip the bad overpriced food and grab a casado in town.
 Ziplining above Monteverde Cloud Forest with Selvatura tours.
Monteverde hummingbird garden at Selvatura
Playa Samara.The wild horses are just overkill huh?
double margaritas are necessary...and um pradon my shiny face
Playa Carrillo
El Pequeno Gecko at Playa Samara: Our beautiful private bungalow set in the jungle even had an outdoor stone shower.  This was such an incredibly relaxing and amazing place to stay. Here I am enjoying their pool while trying not to drown with my margarita.
Oh, and did I mention it also has a private beach?
fried plantains
fresh coconut water is an absolute must
annnd some maccaws for the win

Comments

  1. Okay. I officially need to go to Costa Rica IMMEDIATELY.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love this. I will definitely be checking these places out since we have been thinking about CR for our honeymoon. The only downside is apparantly it's hurricane season in Sept??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok! ok! you got my attention with the wild horses. this trip is absolutely breath-taking.

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH, wild horses on the beach! Amazing! And you in the pool with your marg made me laugh.. looks like an awesome vaca!

    PS Is your dress Rebecca Taylor?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw i love your sunhat, and costa rica looks beautiful. i used to live in nicaragua and it has similar scenery!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL! So happy you two had a nice trip away. Perfect place for Nicks first time out of the country!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful I want summers vacations like that thanks for sharing these amazing pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your link on Cupcakes and Cashmere so I had to come check out your vacation pictures! I just got back from Costa Rica as well. I was on the Caribbean coast though (puerto viejo). Looks like you had a blast and weren't nearly as sweety as i was!! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts