accessories edit: the littles


I've been working on my dainty necklace game and am feeling like I'm in a good place now with these three beauties. I wear the Catbird & Maya Brenner necklace almost everyday and then put on the JZ lariat when I want to turn it up. A little more detail on the necklaces from top to bottom:

Catbird sweet nothing 14k gold choker: When I was in NY for my birthday I peeped out of the office to their Brooklyn shop for this little treat. I won't do the 90s chokers I've seen around blogs so this is definitely my kind of choker.

Maya Brenner 14k gold initial necklace: I once had a boss who called everyone on the team by initials and mine was "H." We didn't get along at the time and I was the only one addressed with a single initial so I used to joke that I'm so unimportant that he can't be bothered to write out all of my initials. Still makes me lol! We turned our relationship around, but the "H" nickname stuck and it's something I hold near and dear now. You can choose all of your initials for these necklaces, but I obviously went with just my "H." I have a lot of love for this necklace. 

Jennifer Zeuner lariat: I've had this for a while and wear it a ton. It's the only one of these that is vermeil vs solid gold and the quality is great as it's held up perfectly. 

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts