travel edit: corporate gypsy

Sandro blouse, J Brand jeans, Nine West leopard smoking slippers (similar here)

Been playing with my photography on my most recent business trips and took these shots yesterday after I checked in to the W Seattle. I travel a lot and I know it can look glamorous, but it's really not entirely the case unless you consider being tired, stuck on a plane for hours, and away from all the comforts of your home, glamorous. That said, I wholeheartedly embrace all my travel and make sure to take time to enjoy it. I could easily run myself into the ground working and have many times, but work will always be there and I'm overall more productive when I'm relaxed and happy. In that spirit, I took a break to enjoy the beautiful view of Seattle from my room and appreciate that I get to be there.



I took these shots the other week in Le Meridien Santa Monica while I enjoyed a few moments to watch the sunset on my balcony. I wore my hair slicked back because I really wanted to fit a work out in before meeting my friend for dinner, but wouldn't have had enough time to wash it. I think I pull it off in a way that looks intentional...I think? I do this or a sleek pony if I only have 40 minutes in between work and social plans so I can still fit in a quick gym session and rinse (but not enough time to do my hair). Not my favorite thing to do, but whatever works to get it all done.

Hope you're taking time in your week to appreciate where you are too!

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts