style edit: best of sale


It's Shopbop's Spring Sale so I'm sharing some items I already had my eye on, but thus far had restrained myself from buying (with one exception). If I'm going to strike, it's going to be now so let's review from left to right starting with the lesser evils...

For Love & Lemons Bat Your Lashes Bra: This is a recent purchase and I highly recommend it (and the brand in general really). You can use it as a layering tool to peek out of cami's/blouses/ t shirts.  Nice lingerie makes you feel good so it's worth it even if you are feeling selfish and keep it hidden.

Sarah Chloe Heartbeat Necklace: I feel like there is something a little dark and ominous about a heart beat necklace so I've always wanted one, but it's cute too if you aren't into, you know, dark things. 

Soludos Espradrilles: Classic spring shoe and so many colors to choose from, I think I will definitely get these.


Santi Pearl Clutch: This would be the perfect little going out clutch, I think I will definitely get this too.



Ohhh water water everywhere and not a drop to drink! These are my favorite investment pieces:

Veda Suede Jacket: Super gorgeous, classic jacket in the fabric and color of the season. You would have it forever.

Aquazarra Sexy Thing Cutout Booties: Someone please get these and then show me pictures of you enjoying them, I have been lusting after them forever, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Whenever these sales come around my size goes quickly so it hasn't exactly been my choice. 

Camilla Dress: Classic, but sexy LBD. Seasonless.

Ariel Gordon Dual Diamond Ring: Beautiful, everyday ring.

Oscar de la Renta Tassel Earrings: Dying for a pair of these. They come in so many colors too. I'd wear them on special occasions and with jeans/t shirts.

MiH Denim Flares: They've been consistently doing flares far before they were trendy so one of the best brands for that style.

Are you getting anything in the sale? Do tell! No? Well if you like the images I paired with my items, they are from my Pinterest board "Old School Inspo" which is my most popular board. I pin almost everyday and following me is free.


Comments

Popular Posts