the finale



vintage coat (this coat looks like something a fab Milan woman would wear), vintage cashmere sweater (similar here), Gucci disco bag, J Brand jeans, Calvin Klein boots (similar here), Ray Bans

I spent my last days in Europe before heading back to the US in Milan. As a fashion capitol and food mecca, this turned out to be a very good decision. The cities I love the most tend to have a high volume of fabulous women and I loved Milan for its fabulous women. It was sensory overload to see that signature Italian glamour at every corner (hair perfectly coiffed, big fur coats with glasses and jewelry to match). The men were fabulous too, actually. I embraced the city's style by wearing my own furry coat and of course, my beloved Gucci disco bag for an afternoon spent shopping (at 10 Corso Como) and eating (everywhere).

More photos on my Instagram @heathersedit



Comments

Popular Posts