she's back


Sonia by Sonia Rykiel blouse, J.Brand jeans, Dolce Vita boots (similar pair on sale here), vintage fur coat (similar faux fur here) & unk necklace, Celine sunglasses (on sale!)

Well, my rotation in London is finished and I've started settling back into San Francisco. Everyone keeps asking me: am I excited to be back? I'm not sure if one is excited to finish living out their biggest dream personally and professionally to return to the familiar, but I would say I'm  pleased to be back.  I felt a disoriented my first morning waking up in my bed- like I was literally waking up from a dream. 

It was real though and one of my favorite things about London was choosing a new neighborhood to explore each weekend. Experiencing somewhere new is when I feel the most alive and excited- this much I know about myself. I've always been one to seek out new things to do and restaurants to try, but there are still entire neighborhoods in San Francisco that have somehow escaped me. So now that I'm back, I'll continue exploring beyond the familiar just like I did abroad. I think that is a key to happiness wherever you live.  In this spirit, I ventured out to the Sunset neighborhood to try Judahlicious for a healthy brunch wearing a blouse I got in Paris by one of my French favorites, Sonia Rykiel

Hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend!









Comments

Popular Posts