London Edit: Columbia Road Flower Market

 
Columbia Road Flower Market

 I only like buying flowers if it's an experience. The Sunday Columbia Flower Road Market in London is definitely just that. I ended up going a little crazy and it was ridiculously fun. These are a few pictures of the more unique flowers and plants I saw for your inspiration...


Dwarf pineapples. That is their natural color. Are you freaking out yet?


These flowers are actually dead, which I love. I really can't be bothered to buy something over and over that keeps dying on me. They are half dried so you don't need to put them in water, but they look totally vibrant and alive. Dreams come true, as I've been saying for years now.



They use colorful lettuces like kale to pair with the flowers. Brilliant.



Birds of Paradise. One time in 2nd grade I wrote a poem about birds of paradise and my teacher submitted my poem into a poetry contest with out my permission and it won. The prize was for a theater company to come and put on a performance acting out the winning poems at an assembly in front of our entire school. It was as weird as it sounds.

Comments

Popular Posts