british brand spotlight: whistles

Hello from London!

As you may already know,  I was accepted into Google's Global Business Rotation Program and have moved to London for the rest of the year! Today marks the end of my first week and I've already completely fallen in love with London. I feel pure happiness here and walk around with a big smile on my face- normally my resting face looks like I could hurt someone so it just goes to show how happy I am.

Of course, one of the things I have been most excited about with the move is checking out all the brilliant British designers so thought it would be fun to highlight a brand I love every week. For my first installation, I present Whistles. This is #1 on my list to check out. I've seen very chic ladies wearing Whistles, and while you can order to the US, I've been waiting until I get to Europe to shop in one of their stores. These are some of my favorite pieces from their latest collection (pictures are clickable)


Comments

Popular Posts