worlds away

 Clover Canyon matching set, Goorin Brothers hat, Gucci Disco bag, Zara slides (similar Birkenstocks here)

Merhaba from Istanbul! I'm vacationing around Turkey with my best friend Krystal for the next few weeks on a much needed vacation. I purposely take my longer vacations a bit before or after everyone else so I miss the crowds, but still enjoy the nice weather so here I am! I'm on day 3 right now and have made significant progress unwinding. Imagine Katniss going right from the Hunger Games to a peaceful island vacation- that's how I feel. 

The trip has been fabulous so far, of course. I love being in a place with so much history with all the beautiful architecture and detailed craftsmanship. The first "must see" spot we hit was the beautiful Blue Mosque pictured above.  Look at this place! They don't make 'em like they use to.

I wore a reliable outfit that you've already seen here on my last New York work trip, here on a beach in Mexico, here for NYFW,  and here on a date in San Francico. As you can plainly see, I've gotten tons of use out of my Clover Canyon set. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I highly recommend matching sets. These are really high on my radar for fall:


Comments

Popular Posts