bag lady


Sophie Hulme tote (on sale now, but sold out most other places... lucky bitches!), Old Navy oxford, DL1961 jeans, Ray Ban wayfarers

Enough with obsessing over the latest bag. It's a purse. It holds stuff. Get a backpack. You're being ridiculous - Sarah Silverman

After years of searching (for real), I have finally found my perfect tan leather everyday office bag. I normally use my black 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli  for the office so I wanted a tan one that could fit my Macbook air to alternate. I wanted it to make me feel glamorous so I'd be excited to wear it frequently, but I couldn't find any bags I loved. Designer or not, most bags make me want to roll over and take a nap.

Then I found Sophie Hulme and immediately I knew I found it. The cool oversized shape, rich colors, and sleek gold hardware make hers so chic and effortless. They feel special and that's exactly what I wanted. Not sure if it's considered "the latest," but it holds my "stuff" exquisitely. 

I love these Sophie Hulme beauties too....

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts