year 29



I really look forward to my birthday every year not just because it's my birthday, but mostly because I  plan a big fancy party for all my friends. Every year I try to outdo myself so the bar is pretty high at this point, but the day far exceeded my expectations. We took a bus down to the stunning Kenzo Estate for a tour, tasting, and amazing lunch catered by Thomas Keller's Bouchon. Afterwards, we headed to the Artesa Winery for another tour and tasting then sipped (okay, maybe gulped) champagne the whole way home on our bus. It's always the best feeling to see all the people across different stages of your life in one place having a great time together. Best part of life!

Comments

  1. happy birthday heather! and that really is the best part of life! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun! and the weather was gorgeous in napa this weekend (i was up there too!) happy bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, Heather! Love the outfit and the shoes are so cute! I can't wait how you can outdo this celebration next year. This looks so fun! Belated happy birthday to you, lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts