the snake charmer

Acne blouse (love this one too), One Teaspoon jeans, Zara heels, Carerra sunglasses, my big new rad hot pink rattlesnake

I woke up at the crack of dawn for the Alameda Flea market on the quest for buried treasure with Krystal on Sunday. Sometimes early mornings call for comfortable, boyfriend style dressing like oversized button downs and ripped up jeans (and strappy pumps because I can only handle so much masculinity).

As far as my bounty:  Rattlesnakes were common in my hometown so I shall chalk up the above hot pink prize as my version of nostalgia. Seriously though, I need to stop buying things that I find amusing or as Krystal puts it "things that hurt people." (I also bought some military missiles but more on that later). I'm going to be able to charge admission to my apartment for Halloween pretty soon.

Photos by Krystal Bick

Comments

  1. Love this look! Those jeans are amazing!

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. that RATTLESNAKE!!!!! sofa king rad. i grew up in their territory as well, and don't miss that part of my childhood home, they scare the fuck out of me:) i can get behind this hot pink one though. you look good, as usual! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts