turn on the light

I've mentioned here before that I'm slowly but surely decorating my apartment. It's a challenge because my apartment was built in the 70s and many of the details show it. One big bedroom change I've made recently is removing my TV. I've always had a TV in my room so it was. This brings me to my bedroom lighting. Removing my TV has made me hyper aware of my surroundings whereas before I think I was tuning out everything around me. It's great in that nothing bothers me, but bad in that I've been living in ugly for years now and this scares me. So recently as I lay awake at night I started to realize how fucking ugly my ceiling light and decided to rectify this immediately.

1. Buy a glamorous light
2. Hire a Task Rabbit to install it.
3. Ta-da! Pretty lighting.

Comments

Popular Posts