sipping through rio


Dezso clutch + malbec for dinner at Aprazivel in Santa Teresa (one of my best meals of the whole trip)


Linda Farrow for The Row sunglasses  + Brazilian bracelets & beer as I waited for the train to go see the Christ


Fresh coconut water that could be found at every turn. This had to be one of my absolute favorite things about Rio.


Brazilian bracelets (from the famous Hippie Market) with sauvignon blanc for a lovely lunch at my favorite Ipanema neighborhood spot Felice Cafe (I later found out this was popular with the gays on weekend nights, which leads me to a travel tip for you: when not in a gay neighborhood, find out where the gays go and it will be the best place). 



Brazil's national cocktail, the Caipirinha. I had many of these with different kinds of fruits (the most traditional is with cachaca, sugar cane, and lime), but this one with berries also from Felice Cafe was my favorite.

*apologies for the delay in posting, I was in Vegas all week for work last week (just what I wanted to do after a two week multi-country vacation, let me tell ya), but will be posting everyday this week and outfit posts to come. Thanks for reading! 

Comments

  1. So glade you are enjoying beautiful Brazil !


    XX Luba

    Michael Kors bag GIVEAWAY
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts