country girl


Vintage Levi's shorts, Talula blouse, Steve Madden boots (similar here), Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses, necklace from Uruguay artisan

 Shortly after arriving in Buenos Aires, I ventured out to the countryside to spend the day on a traditional estancia. As much as I love the energy and excitement of cities, I've always had a part of me equally fascinated by rural areas. I did things like eat ranch food, ride horses, and laugh out loud as I thought of my friends at work. I had been on a horse before, but I actually galloped for my first time this trip! It was a huge rush that I would compare to the feeling of being on a roller coaster.  It was similar in that moments were terrifying and dissimilar in that I thought there was a real chance I could die. I was sore in ways I didn't know possible the next day.

After I galloped, I did the only logical thing one could do....horse whispered.


Great day. 

Comments

  1. Okay, love this out and seriously see myself in it once the weather finally warms down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! love the necklace :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those booties! Too cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on twitter and decided to take a look. I love that necklace. Really cute. Check out my blog and follow me if you get the chance :)

    http://dominiquejazell.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that horse looks so friendly! And you my dear never fail to look so chic even at the ranch!

    Cee. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts