apartment therapy: accessory philosophies


Unexpected vases: Mini roses in vintage alcohol bottles (from Past Perfect on Union St). I love the contrast between the cute little flowers and the fact they are in containers for hard liquor. 


Signature Quirk: My beloved golden skull from Z Gallerie. I still have to name it. I am thinking I want to go for this look I pinned and have multiple skulls in a big plastic container for a larger statement. The statement being that I love skulls and I am prepared for Halloween at a moment's notice.


Keeping it Personal: I keep cookbooks from two famous San Francisco restaurants that were gifts from good friends on my coffee table. Not typically the kind of book you find on a coffee table, but they are too pretty to store and people have fun flipping through them when they come over. 

I top them with an oversized wishbone (from Thread Lounge on Union Street). Besides looking cool and being lucky, wishbones hold a special place in my heart. I have many vivid memories of my mom calling me to break the wishbone at dinner time when I was lil one. 


Comments

  1. I like the gold, & of course the flowers and vases. That orange is gorgeous.

    Flounces and Hubbub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with all three... been wanting a gold skull for our place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vase idea is BRILLIANT.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these moments in your apartment and the idea for a container filled with skulls is a good one!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love those bottles as vases! So great...

    I found you on Bloglovin and I'm so glad I did! You have a great blog.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, especially the vases and the wishbone!

    http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts