happy place: spruce, san francisco

from left to right: the pamarosa, smoke & fire, and my signature dirty martini 

I can have what I call the "Sunday uneasies" where anxiety begins to mount given all that must be accomplished in the impending week so it's best I find a distraction. Last weekend, instead of a typical San Francisco Sunday Funday consisting of bottomless mimosa brunch, I upgraded to an earlybird fancy martini dinner at Spruce. They have "burgers & burgundy" Sundays so after we enjoyed our cocktails we did as suggested and had their burger with a lovely bottle of burgundy. Technically really, Sunday is the first day of the new week so this was the best way to start it.

Editor's note: the martinis here aren't the size of your head, which normally I would not consider a positive, but it also means I can enjoy two and not fall off of my bar stool so it's a good thing.  

Comments

  1. can we have a date there sometime soon? sounds totally amaze.
    xx,
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this place looks nice !

    XX Luba
    Well Living BLog
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always feel the same way on sundays... i cured that problem last sunday with some margaritas. your dirty martini looks quite yummy too. lovely post!

    -aimee
    http://pastthemissionsf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts