white kicks, not just for brides


Look at that face. Would you want to see me in a dark alley? I wouldn't.

Grey Ant Sunglasses , Alice + Olivia top, cape from Paris, L.A.M.B heels, Ben Amun bangle
My favorite part about this outfit is that both the shoes and the print of the pants remind me of a skeleton. Truth be told these shoes have been on the chopping block many times when I am contemplating a closet cleanse. Partly because they get uncomfortable quickly (but really, when is that a deal breaker?), but mostly because white shoes can be tricky and I tend to choose my nude pumps over them. I love how they look with pants though and I think they'll look especially cool come spring with a pair of white skinny jeans or a little floral dress. 

Comments

  1. nice sunglasses!and the cape is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those glasses are pretty cool and I'm loving the blouse, I've been obsessing over the color mint lately.

    http://www.sweatersandsweets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg - I can't get over your crazy cool sunnies! white shoes? agreed - totally tricky - but you've pulled it off well!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cape! So pretty!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pants….they look somewhat similar to a pair of lulu leggings I tried on this weekend -- where are yours from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl, i just stumbled upon your blog and am in love with your style. this look is super cute~

    xx,
    graceinajar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts