laundry day

Tibi blouse (40% off now in pink here), Illesteva sunglasses, vintage Armani pants, vintage belt, & unk, Michael Kors watch, Zara heels

 It's laundry day up in here. It's actually been laundry *three weeks* since I straight up have not felt like lugging my clothes down the stairs...and it's only getting worse.  Full disclosure: I don't even do the laundry myself, I take it to a laundromat (I have done the math-it basically costs the same, yet my quality of life improves). This is how lazy I've been.  I woke up feeling hopeless as I stared in agony alternating between the mountain of more exciting, newer garments & then back at the red headed step children hanging in my closet. Did I give up? No. Of course not.  I summoned all of my strength and pressed on through my closet. As you can see, I persevered victorious. Love the combo of pink and navy and since pink with red is so hot right now I added a little splash of red too. Makin' it work. 

Comments

  1. Love it all. That shirt is great as are those sunglasses. I have the same feelings about laundry.


    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! You are so funny about the laundry, because that is EXACTLY how I feel! I seriously have a laundry basket filled with FOUR loads waiting for me to lug down the stairs. Hmmm.. I've got to consider taking it to a place to get it done. Alas, I don't trust too many with my clothes. Anyhoo, I love the shade of your pants and that top! Beautiful!

    xoxo,
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! You never know what amazing looks your can create out of the closet "leftovers."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. This is how you look on laundry day? Jealoussss.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, girl! No shame in having someone do your laundry...reminds me though that I gotta get my cleaning ladies back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, if laundry laziness inspires you to make new creative combos from your closet, I see a net positive!

    ps: big fan of that blouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pairing of a printed blouse with the blush pants :)

    Ceecee's Inspirations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your laundry day is intimidatingly chicer than mine! Way to go! Love the pastel trousers!

    ~Meghan

    voila-meghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute blog! love your style :) check my blog out if you have time :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these pink pants! I'm all about the high waist bottoms!

    http://www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts