in this skin

I use a lot of products so it's high time I shared my favorites. I am a Sephora VIB after all (nbd). It all started when I was 16. I have pretty dry skin and I didn't really have to deal with the acne my oily skinned counterparts had to. My mom had oily skin though and she would use the Almay oily make up remover & as I looked at her in the mirror I told her "ew, your skin is so oily, sick." She turns back to me and says "Oh ya? Well your skin is dry, dry skin doesn't age as well so you won't look as good as me when you're older." GASP! Oh shit, she just went there. That shut me up real quick. Rather than give into the urge to go find a dark corner and cry, I demanded a dermatologist appointment be made & have had an anti aging regime going ever since. I can't tell you it's working. We will have to wait to see how I look when I'm old.

Comments

Popular Posts