I am the lizard queen


 I spent some of my childhood partaking in traditional little girl activities, but mostly I just caught lizards. I've always liked a challenge and if you've ever tried to catch a lizard you know it's not all that easy. Honestly, when I see one sometimes I still get the urge to catch it, but mostly this happens when I'm with other people so I restrain myself. If you're still reading hopefully I haven't scared you away. This lizard is from my childhood too, but the only one around to tell the tale. He makes any outfit special. 

Comments

  1. I love your bag!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cute lizard, I remember chasing them on the garden when little too! Love the contrasting colors!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do the same thing with Salamaders! (we don't have lizards in the wild here!) So funny. I am LOVING this bright orange clutch, and of course, the sunglasses are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny :) I love that your unique lizard pin has a back story…and love the whole outfit really (perfect pants!)!

    Ann Marie
    http://stellawishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Alice+Olivia makes the most insanely cool pants, these included!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm pretty sure i've said this before, but i seriously LOVE those pants! the lizard pin is great too! xx sylvie

    http://www.laplacard.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seriously have the best accessories - I love this unexpected little guy... and you're right - totally reminiscent of childhood days chasing after lizards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! It's so simple yet bold! Most likely I'll be "borrowing" this outfit...love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts