plaid

Alice+Olivia pants, TopShop shirt, old jacket (i really enjoy this plaid one), Zara heels, H&M necklace

Do you just love the title of this post? I apologize, the creative juices aren't exactly flowing today. This outfit is pretty confused if I do say so myself. The pants are fancy, the double plaid is casual, almost hipster, but the shirt is a bit western, which makes the necklace read a bit western too, when I thought it was more Aztec. Just trying to keep you on your toes.

When did my hair get so long?

Comments

  1. I love the necklace! The plaid jacket is fun. I really like it.

    Enter my Stella & Dot giveaway!
    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/11/stella-dot-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title was very appropriate dear! Just like the great mix and match you've come up with!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your little plaid topper!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so plaid is totally growing on me and I LOVE this plaid + plaid action! Vino in December?! I'll be back in SF.... will email you for a date. Already getting excited ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing as always heather! love those pants! check out my blog dear. I have a giveaway. :)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts