heather clark jewelry strikes again


jewelry by moi

Apologies for the late posting, but I'm currently hungover fighting the good fight. Once upon a time I designed and made jewelry, I even sold it in boutiques, had my own etsy shop, and it was a catalyst really for starting this blog, but then life got in the way. I was hoping to get back into it so I was completely thrilled and honored when my friend Megan asked me to make her bridesmaids jewelry. Megan takes weddings seriously so it was incredibly flattering that she even asked me.

 It's been a while so I grossly underestimated how long it would take me. Math has never been my forte and I kind of forgot 6 little pearls per earring x 2 x 8 bridesmaids...well that is 96 little pearls to attach for that component alone. Not that I minded, I just wanted to tell you how much I hate math. Did I also mention I knew about this for a year and waited until the week before the wedding? Whoopsie.  I'm very happy with the result and all the girls loved it. I win again!


Come back next week for a GIVEAWAY! It's been a while since I did one of those too. I've partnered with one of my fave jewelry designers so I'll see ya on this side or the other.


*I'm open to custom bridesmaid jewelry orders so shoot me an email if you want to make magic happen.

Comments

  1. Beautiful pieces, the right subtle touch! I used to make jewerly too, to pay for my prom dress back in high school!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut. Up. Heather, you know I've always been a big fan of your jewelry! I'm so glad you're getting back into it! Can't wait to see what pretty pieces you come up with.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the necklace and earring turned out SO great! Wish I would have known you were avail for bridesmaid jewelry when I was getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah fighting the good fight. that's so awesome you make jewelry! i hope you open an etsy shop again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts