that time a camera crew followed me around


As promised, the Galeries Lafayette video where we were interviewed and then followed around by the camera crew. I make a really profound contribution by giggling when Leandra speaks French and I even get a "ya" in. I could tell you that really I said a lot more and blame this on editing but I won't do it. I WON'T!

I will say I was really hoping they would put in the part where we were backstage and they asked if I was nervous to walk in the show and I nonchalantly told them no, I walk everyday. I'm not sure my humor translates very well.

Comments

  1. This is such a great video, lady! I think you look adorable. I'm outrageously jealous of this whole experience!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to watch this Heather! And you looked GORGEOUS in the pink/red dress. Are you going to share more photos of you in this red carpet look?! I want to know how hanging with Leandra and Suzie was ;)) How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alicia Thank you!! Just posted more of the red carpet look. I'll tell you offline what hanging out with them was like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on the runway! :)
    And loved the entire video. Galleries Lafayette is one of my favorite places in Paris.

    -Annie
    http://inspiredbythesethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts