hail to the oversized bow

Like that cab in the background? I know, how very DKNY of me.

Prabal Gurung dress, Grey Ant sunglasses, Alexander Wang pumps, vintage clutch

Please see above the Prabal dress I wore to his show. The bow very clearly makes the dress. I can really get behind a good oversized bow. It kind of reminds me of wings, which makes me feel like a superhero, which is obviously really cool. Combined with the shoes (the shoes!!) and glasses it's more like an outerspace superhero...even cooler. One passerby said I looked like Lady Gaga and I have to agree, although that wasn't what I set out to do. The outfit was a lot of fun to wear and it completely reaffirmed my love for being dressed up no matter what time of day. 

Comments

  1. DYYYINNNGG - seriously amazing dress - love the bow and AWang pumps. You look awesome, so bummed I missed you in NYC - but loving these recaps and so happy you got to go to the Prabal show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is simply to DIE for! You're right about the bow; it's killer. I love it.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect outfit for fashion week. you look so chic!
    xoxo sylvie
    http://www.laplacard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is RAD. that dress! those shoes! i'm going to faint.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This IS very Lady Gaga! You look amazing! Total show stopper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaga was the first thing that came to my mind! But totally classier and way more sophisticated, love it!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful dress! The shoes just to die for! The pictures from show fantastic! Enjoy Fashion Week! First time visitor now following! :)
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com
    www.livefrombungalow63.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful dress! I love the back! Totally agree that dressing up anytime of day is the best!

    xoxo,
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously ahmazing dress. Heart that shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, those shoes...to die for! Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw when you won this trip but haven't been over in a minute. How exciting!! I know you had a BLAST! Looking Great Also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts