my favorite things: the parker palm springs

I rhymed!
This is the "adult pool." I love many things about this pool: the fact that it's an adult pool, the 70's feel of the yellow umbrellas, and the Asian inspired architecture.
The very clever "lemonade stand" where they serve all lemony cocktails by the pool. My favorite was the Muddled Lemon, but I skinnified it by subbing the sprite and lemonade for plain soda. Sooo I basically made it a vodka soda with some smashed lemon. It did the job.
Room service belgian waffle with mixed berries and devonshire cream (fancy huh?). For this night, we got the "glutton package" that includes a $200 food certificate so it basically paid for itself and made room service guilt free (money wise that is...).

I have a Starwood credit card so I used my points for the rest weekend! It's one of those things I kept putting off getting but it's so nice to have if you love to travel like me. Email me if you want an invite to check it out.

...and that concludes my Palm Springs posts. Next up New York :)

Comments

  1. That breakfast looks crazy delicious, and the pool is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I'm so jealous! Everything looks so perfect!Enjoy!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gorgeous! that's one yummy breakfast.

    xx
    MarielsCastle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yellow umbrellas too!lovely place and beautiful pool!!u have a great blog.i am following.i hope u'll follow back if u like mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, lovely pictures! I'm so jealous, it looks beautiful! Mmm, that belgian waffle looks good, and the fresh berries look extra delicious! I love to travel too, but sadly since I'm only in high school my options are limited, especially now with high school sports. What was your favorite place you have ever visited? If you have time, please check out my fashion blog and follow it if you like! Hope to hear from you soon!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh this looks so nice! You are making me even more excited for my trip to Palm Springs in a couple months... even though it won't be at the Parker. :(

    www.stylecomb.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts