classic new york

{Pizza at Rubirosa}
{Martinis at Pravda}
{Addams Family on Broadway}

Holla from NYC! These are from my last trip here in April,but three things are always a must:  

Pizza: Rubirosa is a new hot spot in the Nolita area. We got the pizza with vodka sauce, I repeat, vodka sauce. It's the size of a typical NY apartment. If I recall correctly, I had four slices. Yikes!

Martinis: A hop, skip, and jump from Rubirosa, Pravda has a prime martini list and makes you feel like you're in old world Russia. Although I've never been to the old world or Russia for that matter, I think this is what it would be like. In any case, when are underground bars not cool?

Broadway: I'm an Addams Family freak. I love things that are a bit morbid. Not sure what that says about me. My boyfriend surprised me with a ticket for my birthday along with a bouquet of roses with half of them cut off a la Morticia at my hotel. I die.


Comments

  1. How fun! I didn't even realize they had an Adams Family show - I'm out of the loop! Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I love New York. Glad you're having a blast, doll.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool, have fun! im wondering if you can taste the vodka sauce....? and now craving an extra dirty martini ;)

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious, I love that 1/2 the roses were cut off. So jealous of your play time in NYC right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts