crabby

I've been afflicted with a 24 hour bout of seasonal depression due to the shit weather in the city so I'm posting about a great outdoor lunch spot for sunnier days, Nettie's Crab Shack. My mood is really surprising me considering  I'm normally indifferent about the weather and borderline hate talking about it. I have a girlfriend who LOVES to comment on the weather daily and I basically tell her to shut up.

Her: OMG can you believe this weather, it is gorgeous!
Me: Yeah, I can see that. Anyway....
Her: I'm so happy it's sunny out!
Me: You realize we are inside and will be sitting behind a computer all day?
Her: It's 70 degrees outside!!
Me: Can you never mention the weather to me again?

 The Crab Roll: rich in more ways than one, $26 and lotsa butter.  The bite I had was amaze.
Crab Cakes: when a crab cake is basically all crab like these I'm convinced all is right in the world. They come with fries but I subbed salad and got the sauce on the side. I HATE mayo. Ugh I have a story about mayo but I don't even want to talk about it.
Ahh like a fish to water....hello, lover

Comments

  1. uhhh yum!! i need to visit san fran again soon. its been a year, and now its time for a return adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks delicious!! And I love your blog! I'm proud to be your newest follower! Hope you'll check out my blog and consider following me too :)
    xoxo Lauren
     http://happylifeinnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the crab roll at Fish in Sausalito? It is my absolute favorite crab sandwich! I will have to try the one at Nettie's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks PHENOMENAL. I need to get back to San Francisco so I can try all these amazing places you post about!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Netties! The Crab Louie salad is yummy too. Lets make a date there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, I was rolling just reading your title. I think my parents called me "crabby" 4/7 days a week when I was a kid.

    In any event... delicious. And your spring sweater post was glorious! I mean, if you're really having sweater anxiety you can come visit VT and really wear them into the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this looks amazingly delicious! Crab cakes are my favoooorite! Actually, I'm just a seafood nut! Yum! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Always love to meet a fellow bay area blogger! Now following you :)


    Stop by again soon and be sure to enter my giveaway! xoxo!
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omigod gee thanks!!! Sorry if I like the sun ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts