10.28

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been away on a little mini-vacay to Seattle purely because I had never been before. As much as I want to see more of the world, I still have so much to explore right here in the US! We took chilly walks everyday from the W downtown (I LOVE W's) to Pike Place Market, my absolute favorite attraction in the city. I saw the famous fisherman throwing their fish and sampled everything from chocolate linguine to pumpkin butter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

so.much.crab.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

how insane are these lobster tails!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Next up on my travel wish list: Austin, Miami, Boston, Jackson Hole, Aspen, Atlanta, Savannah...just to start

Comments

  1. great shots! I have never been to Seattle either, I need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see a bit of Seattle- thanks for posting! You are going to love Austin, so much to do, so much to see...it's really one-of-a-kind :)

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I am with you. There is so much here in the UA that I want to explore. At the top of my list is Washington and Oregon!

    I loved Boston. Been to Atlanta, it's def different than LA haha. Cool history though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Seattle! Isn't the Public Market great? Glad you're getting started on your list, doll! Mine includes DC, Boston, and New York as repeats (can't get enough of them) as well as Charleston, Portland, Austin... So many cities, so little time.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seattle is one of the major cities I've never been to before! It looks like a lot of fun! Love the photo of the needle.
    You must come to the east coast and check out Boston!
    ps huuuge fan of W hotels too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never been to seattle, but have been to WA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures. i've always wanted to go to pike place just to oogle at the pretty food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts