halloween movies

In the spirit of Halloween I saw Cirque du Freak: The Vampires Assitant in theaters. I think it was catered to a bit of a younger audience but it was still entertaining. Definitely had a unique story line.Was anyone else disappointed with the Halloween movie selections on TV this year? I figured I wouldn't go rent any because there would be plenty of options already on but that didn't seem to be the case. There were a good amount of scary movies and we ended up watching The Uninvited, which is pretty good, but I was more in the mood for the non-scary, get you in the Halloween spirit genre. Here's a list of my favorite Halloween movies so next year I will be prepared! 1. I was soo lucky to catch half of The Witches on Halloween. This is THE classic Halloween movie. It's type of movie most of us have seen as a child, but have completely forgotten about. It should be watched every Halloween.2. Tim Burton movies can definitely put you in the Halloween holiday spirit. The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my general all time favorite movies and the best part is you should really watch it October-December because it has both Halloween and Christmas themes.3. Sleepy Hollow4. BEETLEJUICE5. The Addams Family6. Last, but certainly not least, another great classic, Hocus Pocus!What are your favorite Halloween movies??

Comments

Popular Posts