gems & jewels

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! I continued the binge this evening with a bacon cheeseburger...did I mention there were also onion rings on it? Luckily, I just paid my gym membership through December. Besides eating, I've been doing a lot of this lately... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Gem trade shows can be so overwhelming. In case you can't tell from these pictures there is A LOT to sort through. I've been to a couple in the past few months and have been working away on my pieces and they'll be put in my etsy shop very soon.

Comments

  1. To thee very concerned public:
    i will no longer go by the anonymous letter "N". i have decided to reaveal myself. i am fashionsavedmylife, a true and long time follower of Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I want to visit this place (wherever it is) b/c it would be my heaven! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's heaven indeed! I wish we have similar places/events here too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts