from book to movie to premiere

Time Traveler's Wife is definitely one of my all time favorite books. It took me a while to warm up to reading it because of the "time travel" aspect-I'm quite selective when it comes to what sci fi I'm willing to consume. The only issue is I still have about 100 pages to go! I borrowed it while on vacation back in March and had to return it before I left. I'm going to buy it tomorrow on my lunch break and use my 40% off coupon I have from Border's..if you haven't signed up for Borders Rewards you definitely need to do that stat...it's free and they send daily coupons on books AND dvd's.I'm leaving for NY tomorrow and I could not be more excited!!! It just so happens that the Time Traveler's Wife comes out this weekend and there is no way I'm wasting one second of my NY time in a movie theater so I'll just have to see it when I get back. Even though I'm trying hard not to I have high expectations...I'm expecting a Notebook calibur film. I'll let you know how it goes. Here is Rachel McAdams at the premiere and I'm pretty unimpressed by her dress. She could have chosen something sooo much better and saved that dress for a trip to Vegas. Boob tapage with slouchy dresses too isn't the best combo. Better luck next time.

Comments

  1. im reading it right now, too! and i SO agree about what scifci i read (aka, NONE) but i adore it so much and can't wait to finish to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts