style: spanish rose

Dress: Reformation, Shoes: Everlane, Bag: Mansur Gavriel, Bracelet: Miansai

Greetings from Sevilla! I've been having the best week here fully embracing Spanish culture. It takes me a few days to unwind on vacation so by the end of my first day here, I felt totally relaxed and disconnected from work. The only thing I’m anxious about is that someday soon I won’t be having jamón ibérico at every meal! 

My days here are unplanned, but everyday essentially includes walking all over the city, reading outside, drinking beautiful wine, and eating amazing tapas. I’ve even established a few “spots”  that I frequent where I’ve made friends with the staff so that’s been fun. The city is all about experiencing the lifestyle, not hitting a long list of tourist attractions, but the Alcázar Palace pictured here is one of a few mandatory stops. I last wore my Reformation dress at London's Holland Park Opera and reached for it again on this day as it seemed like the proper outfit to peruse palace grounds, don’t you think?

As you read this I’m taking a short break from Sevilla to explore more of Southern Spain so follow along on Instagram @heathersedit

Photos by Erin "anything for the shot" Sullivan








Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts