style: repeat offender

Clover Canyon matching set (old, love these pants by the brand)

On my Instagram yesterday I mentioned that this Clover Canyon set has been with me all over the world- and I wasn't kidding! From left to right: yesterday in Granada, Spain, vacation in Todos Santos Mexico, work meetings in NYC, a date in San Francisco, Istanbul, Turkey, and NYFW three years ago when I originally bought it. It's been an excellent travel companion because it doesn't wrinkle, takes up no space, and can be easily remixed.

I love the brand, but this is the only piece I own because I can see myself loving a print for one season, then getting over it quickly. I'm obviously not in the business of wearing something only once so I make sure that I really love a print before I buy it. Scarf prints are timeless so I knew this outfit was a sure bet (not sure I knew it'd get quite this much wear though).

Below are some of my favorite scarf print pieces right now and you can continue following along on my adventures here:

Comments

Popular Posts