style: paris is always a good idea

 Blouse: Ellery, Shoes: Everlane, Bag: Gucci Disco, Sunglasses: Celine

When I was planning my trip to Spain, Paris was not on the agenda, but "Paris is always a good idea" like Sabrina said so adding it to the itinerary was a no brainer. It was sale season so my plan was to shop and eat my way through the arrondissements. Simply walking around to see where the day takes me is my favorite way to experience Paris. I checked a few more Paris moments off the bucket list like shopping in St.Germain (including a stop at Colette), perusing the most famous of the flea markets "Marché aux Puces St Ouen" (scored a Celine belt on the cheap!), and riding the ferris wheel with full Eiffel Tower views at Jardin du Luxembourg carnival. I took these shots post carnival high in the most perfect light on this empty square where all of the luxury shops live. Paris is a ghost town on Sundays and I love it especially on that day for this reason.

I wore my beloved Ellery blouse- I consider it an alternative to the menswear button downs I often wear. It was a versatile piece to pack: I wore it for my business meetings in New York immediately before my trip and also during the trip for more brisk afternoons in London & Paris.

Photos by moi


Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts