style: finding flamenco

Top: Leith (old), Skirt: vintage, Heels: Nine West, Sunglasses: Celine, Clutch: Mansur Gavriel, Necklace: Maya Brenner, Bracelet: Miansai

Eeeek it's only been a matter of days since I took these pictures, but it already feels like a lifetime. I flew back to NYC yesterday where I'll be working for the rest of this week, but first, Sevilla...

It's a casual city, but I was on a quest to find flamenco so it warranted dressing up in my mind. Most streets are cobblestone so you can look like an idiot real quick if you're wearing high heels. I only saw one or two idiots. Nothing looks more uncool than wearing heels you can't walk in properly, but I can easily command the streets in these sandals. They're super comfortable and affordable too. I had brought a second pair of heels for my trip, but they went unworn in favor of these. As for the flamenco, I found it, but only with a solo man, and like most everything in life, you really need the added magic of a woman to set it off....






Comments

Popular Posts