style: falling for sevilla

Dress: Reformation, Heels: Nine West, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Clutch: Mansur Gavriel

I took these shots on my last night in Sevilla right outside where I was staying (the door just to the left). I fell hard for these narrow streets. Many people have asked me what's the highlight of my trip? The first thing I have to say is the part where a French diplomat took me on his Vespa around Paris during my last hour there. Yes, that was very cool, but the next thing I say is just feeling like I was living in Sevilla. I used to debate whether I spend a few days in one place and move on so I can see more cities or if I choose a select few and really get to know them.  These days I move less and stay longer when I travel. My friend put it well when she said you can get a sense of a city in a few days, but you have to stay longer to really fall in love with it. 9 days was plenty to fall in love with Sevilla.

Photos by Erin "anything for the shot" Sullivan



Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts