style: europe calling...

Set: Samsoe & Samsoe (love this pink top & pants set), Shoes: Ferragamo (these are a good option too), Bag: Mansur Gavriel (pre-order new styles here) Necklace: Vintage

I'm in major excitement mode because I recently booked a spontaneous trip to Europe set to leave in less than two weeks!! I thought I wouldn't go back for a while given I lived there last year and tend to move onto a new continent after I've sufficiently explored one, but when my friend told me she was moving to Spain for a few months, I just had to go visit. She's finishing her dissertation and moved simply because she could "just as easily finish it in Seville as San Francisco."  What an inspiring bad ass right? I spent a summer studying in Spain and I haven't been back since, nor was I able to explore the south, so I'm thrilled to go back. It holds quite a special place in my heart because it's really where I developed my passion for world travel. I've added a few additional stops on the trip and each one will serve its own special purpose a la Eat, Pray, Love...first up...

London for friendship: I couldn't very well go to Europe and not to see all of the friends I made in London. I miss living there and can't believe I get to see them again so soon! Yes!!

Seville for relaxation: I'm spending most of my time here and I want to feel free and completely immersed  in Spanish culture. I'll eat tapas, drink wine, take siestas, and watch flamenco. 

Tangier for wonder: The South of Spain is so close to Morrocco that we've decided to pop down for a night or two. I've never been to Africa so I'm excited I'll get to explore another continent after all, even if for a short while. 

Paris for indulgence:  My trip happens to be during one of the government mandated retail sale periods (les soldes) so this was a no brainer. I'll indulge in the best shopping, food, and wine in Paris. 

In these pictures, I'm wearing some of my favorite things from the last time I was in Europe. The set is from a high street brand in Copenhagen and my sandals I got in Milan. I've been holding back from doing any shopping here in anticipation of my trip so I cannot wait. In the meantime, here's some monochrome sets and gold kickers below for a similar look and please send me any travel recommendations!



Comments

Popular Posts