style: jump


 I last styled this jumpsuit here in April with a belt + lace bra and it's still my go to if I want to feel great for a night out on the town. I've since had my tailor take a few inches off the top so that it doesn't hang so loosely like it did previously. This way I can easily hold the neckline in place with a little fashion tape and not risk indecent exposure. 

I wore it out Saturday night to The Guardsmen Bachelor auction- I had never been because I figured it would be douchey, but it was surprisingly entertaining. I enjoyed it so much so that I even bid on one of the bachelors! He offered a private plane ride (on my bucket list) and two nights in Tahoe for his date, but in the end I lost. More money for shopping in Paris so I guess  I'll live :)





Comments

  1. What an amazing jumpsuit!

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks absolutely stunning on you!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts