style edit: downtown napa

Blouse: Topshop (similar here), Jeans: Levi's, Sandals: Ferragamo, Bag: Mansur Gavriel, Earrings: KJL, Hat: Goorin Brothers

Happy Friday! I just got back from LA yesterday and am looking forward to a relaxing 3 day weekend in San Francisco. But first, join me back in Napa...I anticipated having Sunday brunch and heading straight back to the city, but instead I ended up getting lost all day in downtown Napa- in a town lined with tasting rooms it's an easy thing to do. It was actually my first time spending the day there since I'm normally at the vineyards, but it makes for quite the enjoyable time. Highlights include oysters at Hog Island in Oxbow Public Market (like a mini, but equally cool, San Francisco ferry building) and my favorite tasting room, Mark Herold (an ecclectic and irreverent spot with great wine with names like "Collide" & "Uproar"). 

Hope you have an amazing weekend!




Comments

  1. Gorgeous! This is exactly what I imagine when I think of a perfect Napa outfit. I love the hat!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts