style edit: best blouse

Blouse: Ellery, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Zara, Bag: Gucci, Choker: Jules Smith, Hat: Goorin, Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Welcome back! Hope you had a great Memorial Day. I was excited to finally get this blouse back from the tailor and take the sleeves for a spin this weekend. They're magical. I first really fell in love with voluminous clothing a few years ago when the master of volume herself, Rosie Assoulin, debuted her very first collection. I haven't been lucky enough to get one of her pieces yet, but Ellery also understands that rare glamour volume brings to clothing so my fix has been satisfied in this blouse. We'll see how glamorous it is when I get around a bowl of chips and salsa. These sleeves are probably disaster for me actually.



Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts