travel edit: life in a day

I had the most beautiful day yesterday at Cavallo Point so wanted to share it in pictures. I had meticulously organized the outing for my team and it will go down as one of my favorite Northern California days.   From left to right...

On the ferry peacing out of San Francisco on our way to Sausalito in my Ray Bans

Enjoying the beautiful weather and Golden Gate Bridge views wearing Paula Mendoza choker and Cynthia Rowley dress (she has a new top + skirt version this season that I absolutely love)

We arrived at the Cavallo Point Resort (a gem of a place) where we indulged in spa treatments (oxygen facial for me) and then a champagne toast with Golden Gate bridge views.

Oysters, cheese, and charcuterie to begin our lunch

Blissed out on our way back to the city with some of my very favorite people

We weren't ready for the fun to end so we popped into the ferry building for some more vino. I ended up shutting it down so it was a rare quiet moment somewhere usually quite chaotic.

Outside the ferry building at night

Waiting to catch my uber to get thai takeout and watch movies at home in bed. 

Amazing, right?  Hope you have an equally beautiful weekend!


Comments

  1. first off, you are a great manager to arrange such a fabulous team outing! looks like so much fun and gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts