style edit: cropped

Top: Brandy Melville, Pants: Daily Look (similar here), Bag: Mansur Gavriel large bucket, Sunglasses: Ran Bans, Cuff: flea market from Afghanistan

I love this outfit because it looks like it could be expensive, but in actuality the clothes were under $100 total. I definitely believe in quality over quantity, but even if I'm buying something inexpensive I make sure it's a staple. I have a little fun sometimes, but overall I stick to only investing in what I know will be worn and loved for a long time. Case in point, I've worn these pants a ton (here and here) and I've already styled the crop top two ways (earlier this week with a pencil skirt for day and in this post with pants for the chillier evening).  

This was also the day I debuted my Afghan cuff that's an Alameda Flea Market find. I've come across Afghan jewelry in my travels many times and I love it, but never bought any since I wanted jewelry native to the places I was visiting. I was excited to see some Afghan jewels at the local flea market so it was the perfect time to scoop up a piece. I love a good cuff. 

Have an amazing weekend!




Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts